- Touch area and touch feedback have been improved in both the mobile app and buyer web app
- Image optimisations done, the images now load faster.
- Lots of improvements were done on the buyer web app. As a result, the load times are 10 times faster than they used to.
- Added loading animation on both the mobile and web app.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where user cannot checkout in a non-F&B store.
- Fixed a bug in Android in which the message "User is not in the system" was not showing when a new user tried to log in.
- Products put in the "Other" category were not visible on the buyer website - this bug has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the address was not displayed on the order detail screen.
- In Android, the "Error" message was not displayed to users when no customer was selected to apply the discount to - this bug has been fixed.
- In the discount section, a bug in which the number of times a discount has been used was not displayed, has been fixed.
- When creating a "Buy X get Y" type of discount, products belonging to categories were not eligible for the discount - this bug has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in which the "Closed" banner was displayed even though the non-F&B store was set to "Always Open".
- Fixed a bug in which, for F&B stores, the variant screen remained blank after deleting a variant.
- Fixed image upload issues in both Android and iOS app.
- Translations and turns of phrases have been updated in the Thai version.
- UI improvements: when the field requires a numerical entry, the user's keyboard is a numeric keypad.
- The delivery radius bug in which the "Radius Verification" banner was displayed even though domestic delivery had been chosen, has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented buyers from receiving SMS notifications after an order was created.
- Fixed a bug that prevented sellers from getting notifications for a new order.
- After confirming the payment from the buyer side and uploading the payment receipt, the latter would not appear in the seller side - this bug has been fixed.
If there are any issues, please feel free to contact us directly in the app. If you would like to contact the team directly, please see the 3 channels below.
Facebook Page: Zaapi Thailand
Line Official: @zaapi (with @)