Welcome to Zaapi, a platform operated by Zapi Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (separately referred to as "Zaapi", "we", "us" or "our"). The Company is responsible under applicable privacy laws and regulations ("Personal Data Protection Laws") and is committed to respecting the rights and prioritizing the privacy of users of the Website and Mobile Application. All Zaapis (collectively, the "Platform") (we refer to the Platform and the services we provide as defined in our Platform collectively as the "Services") and "User" means a user whose account has registered with us and used the Platform (collectively referred to separately and collectively as "User", "you" or "your").
1.1 "Personal Data" means information about an individual, whether true or false, that can be used as information that identifies that person, or from such information or other information that the Organization has or may have access to. Common examples of personal information include name, identification number, and contact information.
1.3 This Policy applies in conjunction with the Notice of Contractual Clauses. Any consent agreement relating to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us. This Policy shall not supersede any notice or contractual clause and agreement unless expressly provided otherwise.
1.4 This Policy applies to both buyers, sellers and merchants who use our Services, unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. When does Zaapi collect personal data?
We will/may collect your personal information when:
- When you access and/or use our services or platforms, or register an account with us;
- When you submit forms, including but not limited to application forms or other forms related to our products and services; Whether online or in a documented form.
- When you enter into any agreement or provide documents or other information in connection with your dealings with us or when you use our products and services;
- When you interact with us, such as through telephone (which will be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, etc. This includes when you interact with customer service agents.
- When you use the Services electronically or interact with us through the Platform or use the Services, including but not limited to using cookies; We may apply when you use or access applications or websites.
- When you have given permission through your device to disclose any information to our applications or platforms.
- When you link your Zaapi account to your social media account or other user account, or use other social media features under the service policies of that feature provider.
- When you process transactions through our Services.
- When you provide us with feedback or complaints.
- When you register for a contest event
- When you submit your personal information to us for any reason.
The policy mentioned above is not cited in exhaustive detail and is only a general example when we collect personal information about you.
3. What personal data does Zaapi collect?
3.1. Personal data that Zaapi may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- First Name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Billing and/or shipping address for the product
- Bank account details and payment information
- Contact Number
- ID card or passport number
- Address according to ID card or passport
- Information about your network or any people or accounts you interact with.
- Picture or Audio or Video Recorder
- Government-issued identification information or any other information necessary for us to perform due diligence, know your customer, identity verification, fraud prevention purposes.
- Communication and marketing information, such as your interest in receiving marketing materials from us and others. Your preferred form of communication and history of communications with us Our service providers and third parties
- Transaction and access information, including detailed product listing search information Order List Traffic information for advertising and content on the Platform, and other product and service information related to you.
- Location information
- Any other information about users when they register for our services or platforms and when users use services or platforms, including information about how users use their services or platforms.
- Personal information you may provide to us through the Platform
3.2 You agree not to provide us with any inaccurate and/or misleading information and you agree to notify us of any inaccuracies or changes to that information. We reserve the right to request the delivery of any additional documents confirming the information you have provided to us as we deem appropriate.
3.3 In the event that you register to use the services of our Platform through a social media account; We may voluntarily access your information that you have voluntarily provided to the provider of your social media account under that provider's service policy.
3.4 If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned data/personal data. You may opt out at any time through the Platform or by giving written notice to our Data Protection Officer, you can read more information about cancellation at the section below titled "How you can cancel, delete, request access to, or correct the information you provide to us". However, please note that to withdraw the collection of personal information or withdraw consent to the collection. The use, sharing or processing of your personal information with us may affect your use of the Services. For example, uncollecting location-based information disables location-based features.
4. Collection of Other Information
4.1 To access most web platforms and mobile applications Your device sends data, which may contain your information, which is recorded by web servers when you browse our Platform. This typically includes, but is not limited to, your device's IP address (Internet Protocol/IP address), computer/mobile operating system, browser version, etc. Types of mobile devices Mobile Device Features Unique device identifier/UDID Mobile equipment identifier/MEID of your mobile device, referring webpage address (if applicable) Pages you visit through our web platforms and mobile applications, and when they were visited, and sometimes may include "cookies" (which you can disable by setting your device usage). To help the platform remember your last visit. When you log in, this information is associated with your user account. This information is used in anonymous statistics to help us understand the behavior of visitors using our Platform.
4.2 Our mobile application may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this data for the purposes set out in clause 6.1 for one or more purposes, including but not limited to: Location-based services that you request or send you relevant content based on your location, or allow you to share your location with other users as part of the Services under our mobile applications for most mobile devices. You can withdraw the right to have us receive information about your location through the settings on your device. If you have questions about how to disable location services on your mobile device, please contact us. Contact your mobile carrier or device manufacturer.
4.3 The same applies when you view pages on our web platforms and mobile applications. When you visit content and advertisements and access other software on our Platform or through our Services; Almost all of the same information is sent to us (including but not limited to your IP address and operating system, etc.). Your device will send us information about the content, advertisements viewed and/or software installed through the Services and the Platform and the time of visit.
5.1 We, or other parties who provide services on our behalf and our advertising partners, may use "cookies" or other features from time to time to help us or third parties collect or disclose information about our use of the Services or Platforms. This feature will help us improve the Platform and the services we offer, or help us provide new services and features, and/or enable us and our advertising partners to deliver relevant content based on your interests. "Cookies" are identifiers stored on your computer or mobile device that record information about your computer or device. How and when you use or visit the Services or Platform, the number of users, and other activities within our Platform. We may associate cookie information with your personal information. Cookies are also linked to information about the items you have purchased and the web pages you visit. We use this information to track information about your shopping cart, to provide you with content tailored to your interests, to enable our advertising partners to serve ads on sites on the Internet, for data analysis, and to monitor your use of our services.
5.3 Types of cookies we use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for providing services to you and for you to use certain features. These cookies help authenticate the user. Help prevent account spoofing Remember login details or account settings and collect anonymous usage information. Without these cookies These cookies are permanent, you can delete them through your browser.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us remember and count users, as well as help us understand how users use them. These will improve the way we work, for example, to make it easier for users to find what they are looking for. These cookies are permanent. Objective data will be stored in the system until the right of change is exercised as required by law.
- Advertising Cookies These cookies are used to show you advertisements that are relevant to you. These cookies limit the number of times you see an ad and help us evaluate marketing effectiveness. We may also use the information obtained from these cookies to provide you with advertisements that may be of interest to you based on your past online habits. We may share this information with third parties, including our business partners. All in all. Objective data will be stored in the system until the right of change is exercised as required by law.
6. How do we use the information you provide to us?
What we value
6.1 We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To consider and/or process your submissions/transactions with us or your transactions or communications with third parties through the Services;
- To manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use and/or access to our Services and Web Platforms; including your relationship and account with us;
- To respond, process, manage or complete transactions and/or fulfill requests for your products and services and notify you about service issues and account irregularities;
- To enforce the applicable Terms of Service or End User License Agreement.
- To protect the safety and rights, personal property or safety of others.
- For identity, verification, due diligence or Know your customer (KYC)
- To assess and approve your risk and credit and credit capabilities information for any credit product.
- To maintain and control software and/or other updates and provide necessary support from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services.
- To manage or facilitate customer service. Follow your orders manage or respond to inquiries received (or purported to receive) from you or on your behalf;
- to contact or communicate with you via voice call; Messages, messages and/or faxes, e-mails and/or postal mailings or in any other form for the purpose of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or using our Services, such as, without limitation, communicating administrative information related to our Services with you; You acknowledge and agree that such communications may be communicated by us by means of correspondence. Documents to allow others to interact Connect with you or see some of your activity on the platform, and include to notify you when other users send private messages. Post comments to you on the Platform or connect with you by using other social media features on the Platform or by providing you with notices which may involve the disclosure of certain personal information on the outer envelope/package for the delivery of such items.
- To allow other users to interact. Connect with you or see some of your activity on the platform, and include to notify you when other users send private messages. Post comments for you on the Platform or connect with you using other social media features on the Platform.
- For research, analysis and development of various activities (including but not limited to data analysis, surveys, To analyze the use of the Services, to recommend products and/or services based on your interests, to improve our services or products, and/or enhance the customer experience.
- To be able to conduct audits and surveys and others to verify the size and composition of our target audience and understand the customer experience with Zaapi services.
- For marketing and advertising purposes. By doing so, we will inform you in various marketing methods and forms and information and materials about promotional activities related to products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of any other parties that Zaapi may jointly or have an agreement with) with which Zaapi (and/or its affiliates or related companies) may sell, market or promote both for products or services that already exist now and to be provided thereafter. You can unsubscribe from marketing advertising at any time by selecting the unsubscribe function provided in electronic media. We may use your contact information to send you letters or marketing materials from us or related companies. Personal Data Protection Laws
- To respond to legal process or comply with or comply with applicable laws. or when we have a good faith belief that disclosure of your information is required by us, including, without limitation, ensuring compliance with the requirements to ensure disclosure complies with the legal requirements to which Zaapi or its related companies or affiliates are required (including displaying your name, contact information and company name). if applicable)
- To prepare statistics and research data for internal reporting and legal and/or record-keeping requirements.
- To comply with any business background check procedures or other screening activities (including but not limited to background checks) in accordance with our legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures as required or implemented by us.
- To monitor our services or Zaapi business
- To prevent and investigate breach or suspected breach of the terms of our Terms of Service; Fraud Illegal activities, omissions or misconduct whether in connection with your use of our Services or any other activity arising from your relationship with us;
- To respond to claims or claims made by threats made against Zaapi or other claims claiming that the Content infringes the rights of others.
- To store, host, back up data (whether for disaster recovery or any other reason). Your personal information Whether in or out of jurisdiction.
- To manage and/or facilitate transactions involving business assets or potential business asset transactions in which such transactions involve Zaapi as a participant or involve a related company or affiliate of Zaapi as a participant, or only with Zaapi and/or one or more of Zaapi's related companies or affiliates as a participant, and there may be an external organization that participates in such transactions. "Business Asset Transaction" means buying, selling, renting, merging, merging, etc. Merger or other acquisition dispose, transfer or grant of funds to the Organization or any part of the Organization or any other business or assets of the Organization and/or
- Any other purposes for which we have notified you at the time of obtaining your consent (collectively, "Purposes").
6.2 You acknowledge, consent and agree that Zaapi may access, retain and disclose Information in your account and includes Content where you are required to comply with any law or court order or order from any governmental authority having jurisdiction over Zaapi, or in a good faith belief that such action is required to:
- comply with any legal procedures;
- Comply with orders from any governmental agency having jurisdiction over Zaapi.
- comply with any claim, whether threatening or factual, brought against Zaapi or any claim that the Content infringes any rights of another party;
- fulfill your request in the Customer Service section, or
- Protect your rights Secure the property and individuals of Zaapi, its users, and/or the public.
6.3 As the purposes for which we collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data depend on specific circumstances, such purposes may not be set out above. However, we will inform you of such purposes at the time of obtaining your consent, unless the processing of the relevant data without your consent is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Laws.
7. How does Zaapi protect and retain customers' personal information?
7.1 We implement a variety of security measures with our best efforts to ensure that your personal data contained in our systems is secure. User personal information is stored on a secure network and can only be accessed by a limited number of employees. This will be the person who has privileged access to the system. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal information.
7.2 We will retain your Personal Data in accordance with Personal Data Protection Laws and/or other applicable laws. We will destroy or anonymize your personal information as soon as we have reason to believe that:
- The purpose of collecting personal data is no longer consistent with the preservation of such personal data, and
- It is no longer necessary to retain such personal data for legal or business purposes, and
- There are no more legitimate grounds for retaining such personal data.
If you stop using the Platform or your license to use the Platform and/or Services is revoked or terminated. We may continue to collect, use and/or disclose personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Laws and our obligations under this Personal Data Protection Law under applicable laws. We may securely destroy your personal information without prior notice.
8. Does Zaapi disclose information collected from visitors to third parties?
8.1 In our business operations We may need to use processing. Disclose your information and/or transfer your personal data to a third party service provider. and/or our affiliates or related companies and/or other third parties which may be located in or outside Thailand for the purposes set out in clause 6.1 above. For one or more purposes, such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related companies and/or such other third parties may process your personal data on our behalf or in any other manner for the purposes set out in clause 6.1 above. We are committed to ensuring that our third parties and affiliates keep your personal information secure from access. Collection, Use, Disclosure and store your personal data only for as long as your personal data is necessary for the purposes set out in clause 6.1 above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Buyer Seller driver-partners or merchants with whom you have transacted or interacted with through the Platform or in connection with the use of our Services for the purposes set out above;
- other users of the Web Platform for the purposes specified in clause 6.1 above for one or more purposes;
- Contractors, Agents We use our service providers and other third parties to support our business. These individuals include, but are not limited to, the aforementioned persons who provide administrative services or provide other services, such as mail delivery companies. Logistics Service Company Financial Services Company Advertising and Marketing Partner Telecommunications companies Information Technology & Data Center Company
- Government authorities and regulatory authorities having regulatory authority over Zaapi or as permitted in clause 6.2.
- buyer Assignee or successor in case of merger Withdraw capital, restructure, reorganize, liquidate, or sell or transfer some or all of Zaapi's assets, whether in continuing operation or as part of bankruptcy. Liquidation of all businesses or similar actions Personal data held by Zaapi users is part of the transferred assets.
- The third party to whom we have disclosed information for one or more purposes specified in clause 6.1 above and such third party may collect and process your personal data for one or more purposes specified in clause 6.1 above.
8.2 We may share information, including statistical and demographic information, about our users and their use of the Services, with advertising partners and other parties who supply advertising. Advertisers who follow up and/or program
8.3 For the avoidance of doubt Where personal data protection laws or other relevant laws allow an organization, such as ours, to collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, that legal authorization shall continue to apply. This is subject to applicable law. We may use your personal data on the basis of processing data in accordance with applicable laws. We may rely on one or a combination of bases in relation to such purposes as set out in clause 6.1 above, including legal bases for the performance of legal obligations, contractual bases for the performance of our contract with you, for our legitimate interests and reasons for using the information, which we will take into account affecting your rights regarding the protection of personal data. For any other benefit you have consented to request from time to time when necessary or necessary in connection with any legal complaint.
8.4 Third parties may illegally block or access personal data transmitted to or in the Platform. The technology may malfunction or not work as expected, or any person may access it. Misuse or misuse of information Even so, we will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data as required under the Personal Data Protection Laws. however We cannot guarantee absolute safety in unavoidable circumstances, such as, but not limited to: When unauthorized disclosure is caused by sophisticated malicious data breaches by disgruntled parties. It doesn't have to be caused by us.
8.5 As set out in the Zaapi Terms of Service, any user (including any employee, agent, agent or other person acting for that User or on behalf of that User) who possesses the personal data of another "User" through the use of our Services (the "Data Recipient") acknowledges and agrees that those users
Must comply with all applicable data protection laws regarding that information, including collection, processing, processing of such data. Retention or transfer of such information
Allow Zaapi or other "users" whose personal data has been collected by the recipient ("Data Disclosure Provider"). delete the collected personal data from the database of the recipient, and
Allow Zaapi or the disclosure party to check what information about it has been collected by the recipient, as the case may be, in order to comply with and when required to comply with applicable laws.
8.6 Notwithstanding what is set out in this Policy, the Seller or Merchant (including any employee, agent, representative or other person acting for that User or on behalf of that User) and the Driver-Partner must comply with all applicable Personal Data Protection Laws and for any Personal Data of the Buyer obtained from Zaapi.
- The use of such personal information of the buyer is not permitted unless it is reasonably necessary to respond to the buyer's enquiry and to respond to it. Execute, manage or complete any transaction without the prior written consent of Buyer and Zaapi.
- Contacting Buyers using those personal information of Buyers outside of Zaapi's platform must not be carried out.
- Disclosure of the buyer's personal information to any other person is not permitted. without the prior written consent of the Buyer and Zaapi.
- Zaapi shall implement adequate security measures to protect the personal data of each user of Zaapi in its possession, and shall retain such personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes specified in this section and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Such personal data must also be deleted or returned to Zaapi upon request from Zaapi or as soon as reasonably practicable upon completion of the transaction;
- Zaapi's Personal Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org must be notified in case there are reasonable grounds to suspect a personal data breach or loss of the user's personal data.
9. Children's Information
10. Information Collected by Third Parties
10.2 We and third parties may provide software application download services from time to time to enable you to use the Services or use them through the Services. These applications may be accessed separately and allow third parties to retrieve information that personally identifies you, such as your name, user ID, and IP address, or any other information, such as cookies, that you may have previously installed or that the third-party applications or web platforms have installed for you. In addition, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third-party products or services provided through these applications are not Zaapi products or services, or Zaapi does not control them.
11. Disclaimers Regarding Third-Party Security and Platforms
11.1 We do not guarantee that personal data and/or other information you provide to third-party platforms will be secure. We implement various security measures to secure your personal information that is in our possession or control. User personal information is stored on a secure network and can only be accessed by a limited number of employees. This is a person who has privileged access to such systems and must protect confidential personal information. When you submit an order or access your personal information; We offer to use secure servers. All personal or sensitive information you provide will be encrypted in our database so that it can only be accessed as described above.
11.2 In an effort to increase the benefits of you; We may choose third-party web platforms to link or install within the Platform. To offer e-commerce transactions and/or other services and features to visitors. These linked platforms have separate privacy policies and security management on an independent basis, even if third parties are associated with us. However, we have no control over these linked platforms, as each has its own separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Information collected from co-branded partners or third-party web platforms (even if offered on or through our web platforms) may not be obtained from us.
11.3 Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the content. Security management (or non-security) and activities of these linked platforms These linked platforms are provided for your convenience and provided by you to access them at your own risk. However, we want to protect the integrity of the Platforms and the links contained in each of our Platforms and listen to feedback about these Linked Platforms (including, without limitation, if specific links do not work).
12. Will Zaapi transfer your data internationally?
Your personal data and/or information may be transferred. Store or process outside of Thailand For one or more of the purposes set out in clause 6.1 above. Your personal data will be processed in Singapore. You acknowledge and agree that the Personal Data Protection Laws and other laws of the countries to which your information may be transferred. Such storage or processing may not have the same protection standards as the laws of Thailand. However, we will provide appropriate protection measures that can enforce the rights of the personal data subject in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
13. How You Can Choose Out of Providing Information withdraw consent, request access to or correct the information you have provided to us;
13.2 Requests for Access or Correction of Personal Data
13.2.1 If you have an account with us, you may manually access and/or correct your personal data in our possession or control through the account settings page located on the platform. If you do not have an account with us, you may access and/or correct your personal data that is currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. All in all. We must obtain sufficient information details from you to determine your identity and the nature of your request so that we can handle your request. Therefore, please submit your written request by emailing the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
13.2.2 For requests to access personal data Once we have enough information to do so, we will be able to do so. If we are unable to respond to your request within those 30 days, we will inform you about the earliest we can provide you with the information you have requested. Please note that the Personal Data Protection Laws may exclude certain types of personal information from your access request.
13.2.3 For requests for correction of personal data Once we have enough information to do so, we will:
- If we are unable to correct it within that period, we will inform you about the earliest corrective action period. Please remember that the Personal Data Protection Laws may exempt certain types of personal data from correction requests, as well as specify when correction is required from us in (various circumstances). Even if you asked for it, and
- We will send the corrected personal data to all organizations to which we have disclosed personal information within a period of one year prior to the date of correction, unless that organization does not require the corrected personal data for legal or business purposes.
13.2.4 Without considering the above subparagraphs. If you request it, we may send the corrected personal data to a specific organisation to which we have disclosed the personal information. Within a period of one year prior to the date of amendment.
13.2.5 To the extent permitted by law, we may charge a reasonable fee for processing and handling your requests for access to personal data. If we choose to charge a fee, we will provide you with an estimated fee in writing. Please note that we do not need to respond or take any action. per your data access requests, unless you agree to pay a fee.
13.2.6 We reserve the right to refuse correction of your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements specified in the Personal Data Protection Laws. The Terms specify and/or give organizations the right to refuse correction of personal data in the specified circumstances.
14. Have questions, concerns or complaints, please feel free to contact us.
14.1 If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or about the management of the Services, please contact us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
14.2 If you have a complaint or concern about how we handle your personal data or about how we We ask that you contact us with your complaint or concern.
15.Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms of service that specify its use. Disclaimers and limitations of liability governing your use of the Platform and Services, as well as other applicable policies.