Registered account requirements
- You must be 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your region of residence.
- You agree to disclose your name, business address, telephone number and true, accurate, complete information in order to complete the registration.
- You acknowledge and consent to Zaapi collecting and using your email address information as the primary communication channel between Zaapi and its users.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own passwords.
- You are responsible for all activities and content performed on the Zaapi websites and applications, such as written information or images you upload under stores owned by you. Do not import data or viruses that may cause damage to Zaapi's systems.
- If there is any violation of any terms or agreements, Zaapi has the right to immediately withdraw and terminate the Services to you.
Account activation with Zaapi
- Individuals who register to activate Zaapi Services (hereinafter referred to as "Account Holders") All account holders must use the Services in accordance with the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Account Owner is solely responsible for access to the Account by an authorized representative.
- After the registration is complete. The account holder understands that Zaapi will collect information from Facebook and LINE and other platforms as authorized or consented. The account owner cannot create an account or retrieve unauthorized information, which is a violation of the law.
- Plan purchases or package upgrades are subject to each account's basic terms, unless otherwise stated in promotional materials.
- You agree not to use any Zaapi products or services to sell products or create services that violate the law or for unauthorized purposes. You do not violate the jurisdiction of the courts in the region where you reside (including but not limited to copyright matters), including the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, forge. Modify, sell, resell, or otherwise use any portion of Zaapi to exploit and deceive others, except with Zaapi's prior written permission.
- Questions about the terms and conditions of use related to Zaapi services can be sent via email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to amend, change and cancel the service for any reason without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason. without notice.
- We may wipe down stores and accounts with content that violates the laws mentioned above. This refers to derogatory content. Creates fear, defamation, obsceneness, infringes the intellectual property rights of any party, or violates these Terms of Service.
- Words or writings that cause damage of any kind (including threats and accusations) to the buyer. Zaapi employees, members, or administrators will result in account suspension.
- We are not responsible for any information in the custody of buyers and sellers, it is their right to refuse or delete existing content.
- In the event of an account ownership dispute We reserve the right to request documents as required to verify the identity of the true accountant. identification card The last four digits of your credit card and more to keep you safe.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to verify the true account holder and transfer the right to hold the account properly. If a resolution cannot be reached, we have the right to temporarily withdraw the service until further conclusion.
- You understand and agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special damages, including damages for loss of profits, popularity, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use or inability to use the Services.
- You agree to bear at your sole risk of using the Zaapi Services. No other terms or services are available.
- We do not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, safe, corrected on time, and error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results obtained from using the service will always be accurate and reliable.
- We do not guarantee the quality of the goods. The Services, Information and anything else you have purchased or used with us will be able to meet all your expectations or correct the errors of the Services.
Intellectual Property and Personal Information
- Any intellectual property rights disclosed during your use of the Services with Zaapi will forever be your property and you may delete that information at any time by closing your account.
- By submitting the Store Data to Zaapi's systems, you consent: (a) to provide Internet users with access to the Content; (b) allow Zaapi to display your store's content, and (c) allow Zaapi to review your store information at any time.
- You have full ownership of the content in the store provided by Zaapi. You are responsible for such information if it subsequently subsequently results in legal consequences.
Cancellation and Revocation of Service
- You can cancel your account at any time via email. After that, please follow the given steps.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the service for any reason. without prior notice.
- Deception: To prevent other rights or remedies from being restricted. Your account will be revoked. If we suspect involvement in a scam Dissemination of false information (from conviction of wrongdoing, Settlement Inspection Insurance investigation of the parties or otherwise) in connection with the Zaapi Website and its services.
Service and cost corrections
- The cost of using the Zaapi Services may be adjusted at any time for reasonable reason. Changes will be notified through our website.
Terms of transaction
At the moment, Zaapi services do not support systems related to financial accounting, and any transactions made through the Zaapi platform are in the hands of sellers and buyers.
Prohibited and Restricted Goods Policy
For the convenience of sellers, Zaapi has prepared a brief list of prohibited and restricted items that are not permitted for sale on the websites provided by Zaapi. Sellers are responsible for checking regularly if anything changes. If the case under Clause 2 below occurs. The seller will claim to be ignorant.
1. Prohibited Items and Restricted Items
- All types of gambling-related products, such as playing online casinos, bingo, etc. Online Casino
- Products related to downloading and streaming entertainment media are illegal of all kinds.
- Counterfeit goods Not allowed. infringe trademarks, patents, copyrights or intellectual property rights of others or groups in all countries around the world;
- Opium, tobacco, cigarettes, cigarette imitations, or products bearing brand logos, brands, cigarettes or tobacco products of any kind, baragu, baragu, e-cigarette or baragu drug, baragu refills or e-cigarettes, and liquor, beer, alcoholic beverages, including (and not limited to) All kinds of drugs
- Animal Products, Wildlife Endangered or legally protected species, including products made from these animals
- Telecommunication Equipment Electronic spy cameras and other similar electronic devices such as radar detectors, cable TV transmitters, etc. Traffic Signal Control Equipment A wiretap, a phone wiretap. Devices used for signal interference Equipment or software used to access protected systems that are not authorized by the Office of the Broadcasting Commission. National Television and Telecommunications Authority (NBTC) or other related agencies
- cosmetics Used cosmetics, medicines, or supplements that are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in Thailand or without FDA number.
- Products prohibited for buyer safety include foods that are harmful to health, including products that are not food and drug registration or are not registered for advertising. All kinds of medicines, herbs and personal devices related to the use of illegal drugs, including prescription drugs, selling or promoting unverifiable treatments or remedies, or other items marketed as items used to quickly restore health.
- Weapons, components of weapons or illegal dangerous devices, and items that can be used as weapons, such as pepper spray, weapon imitations, and stun devices, etc.
- Pornography or pornography
- Counterfeit labeled products
- Antiques and Antiques, Antiques and Amulets It cannot be put up for sale. If it does not comply with the law on the trade in antiques.
- Thai currency, foreign currency and counterfeit stamps, foreign currency, including (but not limited to) Cryptocurrencies Government banknotes and coins of collectible value Credit and debit cards
- Products, Food Products Dietary supplements with medical claims that the product is intended for diagnostic purposes. Treatment, relief Treatment or prevention of disease in humans or interference with the normal functioning of body processes. Whether permanent or temporary (e.g. medications, contact lenses, (Brand counterfeit supplements)
- Prohibited food products containing prohibited or exceeding the permissible amount Food contains impurities that do not fully inform the buyer of the nature of the transaction at the time of sale, and any other food goods that are harmful to human health. Food products that do not fall under the above prohibited food category must have an expiration date. The container is completely sealed so that the buyer can identify evidence of being opened or defective. And it is clearly indicated if it is perishable food.
- State or police related goods, such as badges, ranks, or uniforms
- of forests that have no written proof that they are legal and safe.
- Human parts or remains of something that used to be alive.
- Items that may infringe copyrights, reproduced goods, counterfeit items. Unauthorized goods or imitations, or articles that infringe the copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights of any person.
- Sex work Illegal services Services that violate Zaapi's Terms of Service and any policies, or in any other manner at Zaapi's discretion.
- Products that promote or incite hatred, crime, prejudice, riot or violence of any kind.
- Stolen goods
2. Violation of our Terms of Service and Policies
Violations of our Terms of Service and policies, including this Prohibited Items and Restricted Items policy, may adversely affect sellers as follows:
- Removal of products that violate our Terms of Service and policies from the website
- Restricted account privileges
- Account suspended and cancelled
- Legal proceedings
If you see a list of products that violate our policies Please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or LINE Official Account @zaapi